LEPH2014 – a huge success!
Conference helps form new partnerships
LEPH2014 – the 2nd International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health was successfully staged in Amsterdam in early October, 2014.
This event directed a spotlight on ‘state of the art’ thinking and approaches to collaborative efforts to tackle some of the most complex issues facing communities worldwide. Delegates from every continent were involved in the conference, representing policy makers, practitioners and researchers from the fields of policing, public health, local government and community development. The conference themes struck a chord and, apart from anything else, highlighted the underexplored and often unrecognised nexus between law enforcement and public health, in all its complex forms.
- Presentations from 25 invited speakers in 6 plenary sessions
- Over 30 major sessions
- More than 120 speakers from 26 countries
- Interactive practical sessions in 21 Marketplace of Ideas workshops with 37 presenters
- One-on-one 'Meet the Speaker' sessions
- A Research round table
- A number of satellite events including an HIV and Policing Consultation involving senior police and other professionals from many countries
- Guided excursions to Amsterdam venues of interest relevant to conference themes
MAINTAIN YOUR INTEREST
If you wish to receive information about law enforcement and public health issues, about future conferences or events, email your contact details to email@example.com
Conference presentations will be made progressively available so keep checking in for updates here
Check out more photos on our Facebook page
LEPH2014 GREAT DEBATE published!
Did you miss the debate between Professor Andrew Millie and Dr Victoria Herrington?
Now you can read the published paper here.
Pink in Blue lunchtime session with LEAHN
See more on Facebook
Register your interest
If you wish to receive information about the conference, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org